Engineering is a dynamic industry. No day is the same and every project provides a learning opportunity. Patton Engineering Ltd is an excellent employer providing steady work and career opportunities.
We are a full service engineering, design and construction company based in Hawke’s Bay. We focus primarily on structural steel fabrication, coatings and installation, with an increasing number of mechanical maintenance and installation projects throughout the North Island.
As a result we travel regularly out of Hawke’s Bay for erection on site and mechanical maintenance works.
From time to time, we have exciting opportunities available for full or part time work.
We have a number of vacancies we wish to fill as soon as possible:
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Supervisor in our Fabrication Workshop.
The successful applicant must have:
– Previous supervisory experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent welding & fabrication skills
– Must hold AS/NZS2980 or Equivalent
– Welding Supervisor experience, minimum qualification AS 2214
– Competent computer skills
– Forklift licence
– Experienced in rigging and steel handling
– People management skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– A Desire to further progress their career
The successful applicants’ duties will include:
– Health and Safety monitoring
– Workshop Quality Control
– Equipment maintenance
– Welding Quality Control
– Writing and updating all WPS/PQR`s as required
– Time sheets
– Workshop scheduling/Planning
– Yard stock control
– Overseeing unloading and loading of trucks
Applications close 9th March 2020.
We currently have a number of contract positions available for the right candidates in both the Hawkes Bay and Wellington.
– A variety of projects undertaken up to 1000 Tonnes or more
– Remuneration according to experience and qualifications
– Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Position descriptions available on request.
To register your interest in working for Patton Engineering Ltd, please send us your CV and cover letter using the form below
Contact person: Johno Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address. PO Box 2140, Stortford Lodge 4153, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand